• Nickel plated brass cord grips contain two clamping seals, one with a larger diameter seal into which a smaller diameter seal fits. Both seals are made of V0 rated EPDM rubber, tested and certified in compliance with EN45545-2, Hazard Level (HL1/HL2/HL3) for rail applications.
• Included sealing ring and galvanized steel lock nut provides a means for connecting the fitting to boxes.
• Excellent corrosion resistance, strength and durability.
• Cord Grips ensure a continuous contact without gaps resulting in an IP68 protection.
• Rated for temperature ranges -49ºF to + 221ºF (-45ºC to +105ºC).
• Suitable for cables with shielding. Provides integrated anchorage and protection against twisting.
• Delivers a wide sealing and clamping range.
• Complies with UL Standard 514B File No. E500099, suitable for use in hazardous environments according to NEC.